You are cordially invited to our “Being with Mohanji – On the Trails of Sai Baba” retreat to be held in the holy town of Shirdi in the heart of Maharashtra.
Location: Shirdi, Maharashtra, India
Dates: 2nd Dec – 11th Dec 2016
A “Being with Mohanji” retreat is essentially about YOU with the Master in a spiritual power center. What is expected of you? Be yourself and express your true self. Mohanji says that, “Spiritual life means being YOU. Being Natural. Connecting to yourself. Recognising, understanding and merging with yourself”. The Master comes in handy provided you know how to use Him to reach yourself. Be in silence, start entering your inner space and seek within. Concentrate on eliminating your inner ‘devils’ rather than gathering more tools from outside.
A typical Shirdi pilgrimage involves the usual visits to the Samadhi Mandir, Dwarkamai and typical spots within the temple complex.
- But what would it be like to follow the hallowed footsteps of Sai Baba in Shirdi, Nimgaon, Rahata, etc as mentioned in the Shri Sai Satcharitra, the wonderful biography of Sai Baba that details the wonderful life stories of Sai Baba replete with countless miracles performed by Sai Baba?
- What would it be like to walk down memory lane and visit the places that He frequented, as well as places where people closely associated with Him (like Mhalsapati, Shama, Haji Abdul Baba, Laxmibai Shinde, Dengale, etc) lived?
- …Like an Easter egg hunt, exploring and knowing more of the Baba we love and adore in a Shirdi most people have hitherto never seen before.
- What would it be like to be able to truly connect to the teachings of Baba by understanding how He led his life in a simple, selfless manner?
- Wouldn’t you treasure such an opportunity to connect to the deep messages from the seemingly simple stories?
The highlights of the retreat with Mohanji are detoxification, cleansing and purification on all levels – physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – and the various aspects and dimensions through the Panch Tattwa – the 5 basic elements which constitute a human body:
- Purify the earth (bhumi) element through diet
- Cleanse the water (jala) element through water therapy and yoga
- Cleanse and activate the air (vayu) element through pranayama (yogic breathing)
- Cleanse the ether (akasha) element through pilgrimages, meditation and satsang with Mohanji
- Use the fire (agni) element to burn all negativities and hindrances to evolution through a havan, a fire ceremony and Shaktipat
The daily yoga schedule for the retreat is structured in order to work on all the Pancha Tattwas, activate and balance the seven energy centres (chakras) in the body. The yoga program has uniquely structured yoga sessions that have been designed by the Himalayan School of Traditonal Yoga (HSTY) using expertise developed over decades of intensive study and painstaking research.
The sessions will be conducted by the amazing Yoga Acharya Sanjay (aka Sanjay Sir), who has over 30 years of experience in the field of yoga. He works in tandem with Mohanji to dynamically tailor the program schedule based on Mohanji’s expectations on the cleansing requiremetns of the group’s energy and the incremental progress of the participants.
Mohanji will guide us towards liberation from bindings and also help us to go beyond the mind that prevents us from having direct insights into the Absolute Truth of our Being. Throughout the retreat, Mohanji works on diluting and burning accumulated karmic baggage, and elevating and raising our frequency. The constitutional changes are extremely potent and intense. The wisdom and clarity, which can only come from the consciousness of a true Master, go a long way towards helping us maintain a peaceful, stable and happy internal space, regardless of which circumstances and environment we might find ourselves in, long after the retreat is over. You will have a unique opportunity to experience joy, lightness and deep cleansing and inner transformation.
INR 95000 per person
For more details and queries, please email email@example.com. We have a high global demand since this is the last retreat of the year plus we are in holiday season. We intend to keep a limited set of spaces for the Being with Mohanji 2016 pilgrimage.
To register, please fill up the online application
Please find the Facebook event here