The journey to Kailash and back, over lifetimes and over centuries, has resonated within countless souls. Over a fifth of the world’s population finds the echo of Kailash in its deepest aspirations and purest goals. Among the thousands of the devout who ever tread this ground, this year only a small group will have an opportunity to experience something truly special and life-transforming. This August, a small group of people will open up to the profound mystery of Kailash in the presence of Mohanji, allowing the mighty Kailash to envelop them on the most sacred journey of the lifetime!
Team Mohanji lovingly invites all who feel ready for this challenge to participate in the “Kailash with Mohanji 2016” pilgrimage.
Kailash Yatra (Pilgrimage) in Mohanji’s Words
Kailash! The world of Shiva! The world that encompasses all worlds! Only one thing really matters in this journey – GRACE.
Kailash stands in the middle of many mountains, like the eternal Shiva Linga. Clouds constantly perform “abhishek” (ritual bathing of the deity) on the Linga. The Shiva Linga represents the Supreme Lord, The Eternal Parabrahma. Only when Shiva calls can one touch the soil surrounding Kailash. It is the ultimate destination of every man. It is the abode of salvation, the ultimate dissolution. Kailash reflects everything that makes life on earth. Being one with Shiva! Being Shiva!
The abode becomes the Lord. In front of the “eyes” of a true devotee, Kailash attains the numerous bhaav (flavor) in accordance to the constitution of the one who witnesses it. The evershifting clouds form its costume. They also display the faces of celestial beings who come to worship the Mighty Shiva, as if welcoming them. The rare vermillion sky becomes the bindi between the eyebrows of Goddess Parvati (Lord Shiva’s consort). In the moonlit night, the garlands of the unpredictable winds become Shiva’s exhalations. Every stone, every cloud, every bit of air chants aloud “Om Namah: Shivaaya”! Only those who have the “eyes” to see and “ears to hear” will witness the glory of Shiva everywhere. Every breath is His grace. Only Grace Matters.
The whole earth is important. Yet, Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches His feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete. Happy Journey! May the Supreme Lord Shiva make your journey of life successful and fulfilling!
- Outer Kora
- Date: 9th of August till 18th of August 2016
- Length: 10 days
- Date: 9th of August till 16st of August 2016
- Length: 8 days
Why you should attend
The focus of the Kailash with Mohanji pilgrimage is intense spiritual transformation and purification. Transformation and purification happens on all levels – physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – and on various aspects and dimensions:
- Participating in Kailash with Mohanji pilgrimage is a rare opportunity for any spiritual seeker; while many yearn for this through their lifetime, only a select few are able to fulfil this desire
- Further, to take a holy dip in the Manasarovar (the lake built by Lord Brahma for the Gods) in the presence of an Enlightened Master is an enormous blessing
- In a small group, you will be in close proximity to Mohanji for the duration of the program and bask in his energy and loving grace that flows through him in abundance
- You will get to experience the grandeur of Kailash from a different perspective, thanks to Mohanji’s guidance and presence
- The emotional and spiritual cleansing from this pilgrimage will alter your approach to life, depending on your receptivity. A new perspective will help you understand how to blend spirituality into your daily material life, and appreciate that spirituality does not necessarily mean an ascetic existence
- First level of awareness building and cleansing is through daily discourses and Q&A sessions with Mohanji. While his presence alone has a very intense purifying effect, satsang is a beautiful medium for this transfer and connection. He delivers knowledge and guidance with directness and simplicity, perfectly tuned to each individual’s requirements.
- Besides the group sessions, you will have an opportunity to have some private one-on-one time with Mohanji to field your most personal questions and address specific issues in your life.
- Pilgrimage and visits to places of sanctity and power have a lot of value in this cleansing. As we imbibe the energy of those places, especially in the presence of a Master, they affect subtle transformations in us.
- Throughout the pilgrimage, Mohanji works on diluting and burning accumulated karmic baggage, and elevating and raising our frequency. The constitutional changes are extremely potent and intense. The wisdom and clarity, which can only come from the consciousness of a true Master, go a long way towards helping us maintain a peaceful, stable and happy internal space, regardless of which circumstances and environment we might find ourselves in, long after the pilgrimage is over.
How to attend
To reserve your place, please contact email@example.com.
Limited spaces are available for this program, on a first-come-first-served basis.