You are cordially invited to our “Weekend with Mohanji” Retreat with Mohanji in Mumbai. This residential program will be held in a rustic ashram-style retreat location in the outskirts of Mumbai.
What it’s About and Why You Should Attend
The Weekend with Mohanji program is designed for busy modern people. Its main focus is on relaxation and rejuvenation. With increased clarity, you will learn how to let go from your daily stresses and challenges and connect to your Self.
Yoga, Meditation, Shaktipat and Satsangs with Mohanji create equanimity in existence, better self-control and preservation of energy. During this
weekend program, Mohanji will guide you to refocus, realign and rejuvenate. Purification happens on all levels – physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – through multiple routes:
- The Yoga schedule is designed to cleanse and activate various elements within the body, with a heavy emphasis on breathing exercises (pranayama), including a special technique called gapless breathing.
- Emotional and intellectual cleansing is the most significant process, given the day-to-day material lives we lead, and the impressions we build in that process. First level of awareness building and cleansing is through discourses and Q&A sessions with Mohanji. While His presence alone has a very intense purifying effect, satsang is a beautiful medium for this transfer and connection. He delivers knowledge and guidance with directness and simplicity, perfectly tuned to each individual’s requirements.
- To bring the usually wandering mind to the body and to the present moment, we use various meditations and techniques – Power of Purity and 360 Degree meditations and Conscious Walking. Great purification, peace and stability comes from these meditations.
The program is conducted at a serene location in a spiritual power centre filled with positive vibrations, in the midst of nature. Even though the key aim is rejuvenation, a weekend with Mohanji creates companionship, oneness, kinship and togetherness. This is a unique way to enjoy and bask in the high-frequency energy of Mohanji and share the same world.
Ganeshpuri, located just outside Mumbai, is a spiritual power centre. Sage Vasistha, the Nath gurus (Macchindranath and Gorakshanath) and Lord Rama have graced this place with their presence. In more recent times, the town is most famous for being home to and the final resting place of Bhagwan Nityananda, a great saint in the Siddha tradition. His prime disciple Swami Muktananda’s ashram is also located in the same town.
The Weekend with Mohanji program is located at Nimboli, a small village, just across the Tansa river from Ganeshpuri. Nimboli houses a small but ancient temple of Lord Shiva and a homa-kund (holy fire-place) that is believed to have been home to Anusuya Mata and Atreya Rishi (parents of Lord Dattatreya). Another great master, Rakhadi Baba, also a disciple of Bhagwan Nityananda, meditated at this location for many years. Mount Mandagni or Mount of the Eternal Flame, towering near this village, anchors a long heritage of accomplished spiritual masters of the Siddha Lineage who have practiced sadhana on and near its slopes. Vajreshwari, a holy town with an ancient temple to the Vajreshwari Devi (an incarnation of Goddess Parvati), is about 15-20 minutes away.
“My favourite aspects of the week were Shaktipat, Satsangs with Mohanji and simply being with Him in physical proximity. The Shaktipats I felt were like fire pulsing through me via his hands and touch. I absolutely know that a divine seed was being planted in me, and in all the participants, which in time will be hugely transformational for all.” – from a participant in the Panch Tattwa Retreat, November 2015
“Deep cleansing, detox, healthy living, relaxation for the mind, aligning of the body-mind-intellect trio, Yoga, breathing techniques, Satsangs, conscious walking, gap-breathing, Mantras, or, in totality, an absolute awareness building in the subtle level. This is how I would like to explain the whole program in a nutshell!” – from a participant in the Serbian Retreat, May 2015
“Money cannot buy this relief. The inner transformation was unbelievable.” – from another participant in the Serbian Retreat, May 2015
Reach: 11th March (Fri) late evening
Leave: 13th March (Sun) 6pm
Fire Mountain Retreat
Fire Mountain Retreat is a spiritual sanctuary, providing a gorgeous and vibrant garden, a spiritually charged 36-foot wide meditation dome, and two well-maintained residential buildings. The facility has comfortable and modern accommodation for seekers, and provides an ambience ideal for meditation and rejuvenation.
Key features include:
- A large geodesic dome to host yoga, meditations and satsangs
- Verdant and tranquil gardens
- Meditation corners in the lap of nature
- Outdoor baths with medicinal hot-spring water
- Organic vegetables and greens grown on site, as per season
How to get there
Pick-up and drop would be arranged by the organizers as below:
- Departure from Mumbai: 11th March 2015 (Friday) by 630pm (location to be specified later)
- Dispersal: 13th March 2015 (Sunday), at 630pm.
Travel to the venue to be organized by mini-bus. All participants will be dropped back at the same location as pick-up
Inquiries and Bookings
We have very limited number of available seats. To secure your place, please email email@example.com, or contact +91 9029025804 / +91 9820505804. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.