SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (YOUTUBE)
In this role, you will drive the marketing and visibility objectives of the official Youtube channel of Mohanji Foundation, including implementation of projects and embedding best practices aligned with our brand objectives.
In this role, you will
- Understand and create YouTube content and organic marketing strategy
- Optimize Video Content & YouTube Channels, including:
- Video topic / keyword research
- Video optimisation (title, description, tags)
- Custom thumbnail creation
- Playlist strategy and creation
- Competitor channel & video analysis
- Strategy and implementation of YouTube channel’s growth and user engagement
- Work with YouTube optimization tools and various Youtube APIs
- Video on page metadata fixing & off-page optimization
- Promote YouTube live stream (as and when they happen)
- Proven communication skills that is effective regardless of platform, media type, message length (character count) or audience
- Prior experience in conceptualizing & driving social media campaigns, planning and implementing content-distribution rhythms, aligned with branding strategy
- Ability to extract & analyse data, develop and communicate insights with the Mohanji Foundation team leaders to refine brand strategy accordingly and maintain agility.
- At least 3 years experience in building and managing social media campaigns.
about mohanji foundation
Mohanji Foundation is a global not-for-profit organization focussed on “adding value to the world”. The vision of the organization is to take people to a liberated existence, free from the bindings of the mind through awareness, self-acceptance, and nurturing the universal values of truth, purity, compassion, non-violence, and unconditional love. With the goal of creating a better world for the future, all our activities are united by a simple motto – adding value to the world.
Today, Mohanji Foundations are formally registered in 15 countries across five continents, while activities are conducted in over 80 countries around the world. Mohanji International Foundation is headquartered in Switzerland and serving the world unconditionally!