In this role, you will help to design, and maintain the websites, and function as a WordPress subject matter expert for the Mohanji Foundation. We are looking for a driven & passionate digital native, who could help us spread these inspiring and transformational messages of the Mohanji Foundation to a worldwide audience.
In this role, you will support in:
- Adding, designing or modifying Mohanji Foundation website pages where needed.
- Creating basic site backups, performing updates
- Being available for troubleshooting, should any issues arise
You would be be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress websites and custom plug-ins, along with interfacing with internal teams, as our subject matter expert
- Excellent knowledge in latest WordPress with Elementor Pro Builder
- Experience of building WordPress CMS websites without any seniors help
- Knowledge of responsive development
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (mostly required for better UI)
- Managing, improving and debugging codes
- Experience in working with WordPress at a PHP code level
- Knowledge of quality standards and maintaining coding standards
- Thorough understanding of PHP programming, MySQL, Ajax, XHTML, CSS and jQuery
- Familiarity with cross- platform and cross- browser issues keep up to date with new and changing technologies through study and research
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Plugins & Theme modifications if needed.
about mohanji foundation
Mohanji Foundation is a global not-for-profit organization focussed on “adding value to the world”. The vision of the organization is to take people to a liberated existence, free from the bindings of the mind through awareness, self-acceptance, and nurturing the universal values of truth, purity, compassion, non-violence, and unconditional love. With the goal of creating a better world for the future, all our activities are united by a simple motto – adding value to the world.
Today, Mohanji Foundations are formally registered in 15 countries across five continents, while activities are conducted in over 80 countries around the world. Mohanji International Foundation is headquartered in Switzerland and serving the world unconditionally!