PILGRIMAGE TO ALLAHABAD KUMBH, AYODHYA, and VARANASI with BRAHMARISHI MOHANJI
Gurulight takes immense pleasure in organizing its first extensive pilgrimage in Allahabad, Ayodhya, and Varanasi along with Brahmarishi Mohanji and lovingly invites you for the same.
“An eternal life free of sins” is a reason enough for millions to participate in the magnificent event of Kumbh Mela, for the Shahi Snan or dip. How would it feel to take a dip at the holiest Triveni Sangam at Allahabad in the presence of a Master? Gurulight presents this rare opportunity to be an integral part of Kumbh Mela in the presence of Brahmarishi Mohanji, an enlightened Master who very profoundly and yet in the most comprehendible manner, explains the purpose of our existence on this earth.
The city of Allahabad (Prayag) is the holy site where union of Rivers Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati takes place. While the Rivers Ganga and Yamuna can be seen in its physical form, River Saraswati has no physical form and is believed to exist ethereally without being visible to the human eye. This confluence of faith known as Triveni Sangam is the very place where a few drops of nectar or “elixir of eternal life” fell from the pitcher from the hands of Demigods (Devtas) during the waging war between the Demigods and demons (asuras), due to which these waters are believed to have some mystic healing powers. It is believed that in the month of Magha (11th month of Hindu lunar calendar), when Jupiter is in Aries and Sun is in Capricorn, a holy dip in this Sangam is considered to be the most auspicious. Prayag (Allahabad now) was home to Lord Rama, Seeta, and Lakshman for some time before they proceeded to Chitrakoot during their exile of 14 years, and has been walked on by various siddhas and saints during the Kumbh mela, who otherwise prefer to be in solitude away from human existence. The ceremonial dip or the Shahi Snan in the energized waters at the Triveni Sangam among countless chants, spiritually enriching atmosphere, and in the presence of a Master connected to the Source ….. what more can we ask for ???
Along with Allahabad, we will be visiting the birth place of Lord Rama — Ayodhya, and Kashi Vishwanath temple (Shiva Temple, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas) in Varanasi situated on the banks of River Ganga.
KUMBH SNAN / DIP DATES
- First Snan/Dip: February 4, 2019
- Second Snan/Dip: February 10, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- This is a rare opportunity to participate in a sacred event and to take holy dips in the powerful presence of a living Enlightened Master is an enormous blessing. This pilgrimage also offers us an opportunity to visit spiritual centers and hallowed temples in the vicinity with Mohanji.
- Participating in Kumbh Mela is a rare opportunity for any spiritual seeker; while many yearn for this through their lifetime, only a select few are able to fulfil this desire.
- You will have opportunities to see, meet with, and take blessings from other spiritual Masters, who are only accessible during the Kumbh Mela.
- Being able to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Shiva Temple) on banks of River Ganga in Kashi (aka Varanasi, Banaras), which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas (manifestations of Shiva) and Ayodhya, the birth place of Lord Rama.
ADDED BENEFITS OF PILGRIMAGE WHEN UNDERTAKEN IN PRESENCE OF A MASTER / GURU (in this case MOHANJI)
- Being able to be in close proximity to Mohanji for the duration of the pilgrimage and bask in His energy and loving grace.
- Gaining a different perspective from visiting the temples and spiritual centers, thanks to Mohanji’s guidance and presence.
- The emotional and spiritual cleansing from this week-long pilgrimage will alter your approach to life, depending on your receptivity, helping you understand how to blend spirituality into your daily material life, and appreciate that spirituality does not necessarily mean an ascetic existence.
Kumbh offers the chance to transcend, to reach beyond the endless suffering of material existence and reincarnation, and enter the level of liberation, salvation, and immortality. It promises to purify us in the spiritual sense and merge or become connected with the Divine in all of us. To experience this divinity and more and to bask in the powerful healing energy of Mohanji, kindly confirm your participation by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Allahabad, Ayodhya, Varanasi, Kashi, Viswanath
Date and time: 5th – 11th February 2019