Kailash with Mohanji
“Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches his feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete.”
~ Brahmarishi Mohanji
Welcome to Kailash with Mohanji Pilgrimage
Up north from the vast plains of the Ganges valley in India, beyond the Kingdom of Nepal and north east of the great Himalayas lies the roof of the world, the land of snows – Tibet, the home to the holiest mountain in the world – the abode of Shiva – The Mt. Kailash.
Around 40 kilometers from its southern base lies the beautiful Manasarovar, the world’s highest freshwater lake. Famed for its exceptional beauty, its sacred waters change color from a clear blue around the shores to a deep emerald green in the center. Together with Manasarovar, this mountain is surrounded by innumerable myths, stories and legends that add to the mystique of this most inapproachable place on earth.
Mount Kailash is one of the most important energy portals of the earth as it has been consistently accepted as the Earth’s crown chakra or Sahasrara chakra in many ancient historical references. The tantric masters of India, through their correspondences of “As above, so below,” state that the Supreme Consciousness in a human being or Lord Shiva resides both upon the physical Mount Kailash, as well as upon the “Mount Kailash” within the body, that is, the human crown chakra.
The journey to Kailash and back, over lifetimes and over centuries, has resonated within countless souls. Over a fifth of the world’s population finds the echo of Kailash in its deepest aspirations and purest goals. Among the thousands of the devout who ever tread this ground, this year only a small group will have an opportunity to experience something truly special and life-transforming. This August, a small group of people will open up to the profound mystery of Kailash in the presence of Brahmarishi Mohanji, allowing the mighty Kailash to envelop them on the most sacred journey of the lifetime!
With love and gratitude, Team Mohanji invites all participants to this holy pilgrimage to Mount Kailash to be held from 05th August 2019 until 19th August 2019
- This year, Mohanji will meet all pilgrims directly at Mansarovar, and not at Kathmandu.
- Pilgrims will have an opportunity to participate in the special ceremonies in His presence. (refer to the itinerary)
- Pilgrims can also take dips in His presence and take His blessings. However please note that Mohanji may not be taking dips with the pilgrim group.
Kailash in Mohanji’s Words
Kailash! The world of Shiva! The world that encompasses all worlds! Only one thing really matters in this journey – GRACE.
Kailash stands in the middle of many mountains, like the eternal Shiva Linga. Clouds constantly perform “abhishek” (ritual bathing of the deity) on the Linga. The Shiva Linga represents the Supreme Lord, The Eternal Parabrahma. Only when Shiva calls can one touch the soil surrounding Kailash. It is the ultimate destination of every man. It is the abode of salvation, the ultimate dissolution. Kailash reflects everything that makes life on earth. Being one with Shiva! Being Shiva!
The abode becomes the Lord. In front of the “eyes” of a true devotee, Kailash attains the numerous bhaav (flavor) in accordance to the constitution of the one who witnesses it. The ever-shifting clouds form its costume. They also display the faces of celestial beings who come to worship the Mighty Shiva, as if welcoming them. The rare vermillion sky becomes the bindi between the eyebrows of Goddess Parvati (Lord Shiva’s consort). In the moonlit night, the garlands of the unpredictable winds become Shiva’s exhalations. Every stone, every cloud, every bit of air chants aloud “Om Namah: Shivaaya”! Only those who have the “eyes” to see and “ears” to hear will witness the glory of Shiva everywhere. Every breath is His grace. Only Grace Matters.
The whole earth is important. Yet, Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches his feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete.
Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrimage Itinerary
- 5 star hotel in Kathmandu on sharing basis
- Accommodation in Tibet using Guest Houses on sharing basis
- Mineral water throughout Kailash Yatra
- Kathmandu airport arrival and departure transfers by coach.
- Half-day Kathmandu sightseeing covering Pashupatinath Temple & Budanilkantha Temple by coach.
- In Tibet, land transfer by luxury bus
- Supporting truck to carry luggage, food, equipment etc.
- Highly qualified and experienced Sherpa staff throughout the trip
- Tibetan Guide.
- A highly qualified Medical Professional trained in handling medical care at high-altitude conditions
- Wilderness expert sharing insights about the land, tradition, culture it’s sacredness which has never been known to the outside world
- Table & Chair
- All necessary equipments
- Air compressor bag [Gammo Bag]
- First Aid Kit
- Oxygen Cylinder
Permit / Fees:
- Tibet permit
- Normal Chinese Visa fee
- Satellite Phone (will be charged as per the use)
- Local Mobile [Chinese] (will be charged as per the use)
- Walky Talky
- Windcheater Jacket & Pant
- Duffle bag
- Trip Certificate
*An additional 5% GST (service tax) will be applied, as applicable