Kailash with Mohanji
“Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches his feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete.”
~ Brahmarishi Mohanji
Kailash Manasarovar Track Pricing
The cost for the Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrimage in INR is :
INR 279,000* (excl. GST)
INR 292,950 (including 5% GST)
- Instalment 1: Kindly pay INR 1,05,000 before 30-Mar-2019
- Instalment 2: Kindly pay INR 1,05,000 before 30-Apr-2019
- Instalment 3: Kindly pay INR 82,950 before 30-May-2019
- Payments once made are non-refundable.
- Please contact email@example.com if you wish to discuss further.
Kailash Manasarovar Track Itinerary
We would like to bring it to your attention that Mt. Kailash, being a high altitude terrain and spiritually powerful, and this along with the presence of Mohanji will accelerate the cleansing process.
If you are having health ailments (or) you wish to rest after taking part in taking holy dips at Lake Manasarovar followed by the powerful Yagnya, then we humbly suggest that you consider Kailash Mansarovar trek which isn’t physically demanding as Kailash outer kora trek.
However, if you wish to do the parikrama of the holy mountain we request you prepare yourself mentally and physically. With a little bit of effort from the participants it helps a lot in the end. With Mohanji and Grace of Lord Shiva, anything is possible which will help and guide you in the the whole process to complete the parikrama.
Date & Day
|Day 1||Monday, August 5th 2019|
Today marks the 1st day of the holy pilgrimage of Kailash with Mohanji.
Please arrive in Kathmandu by 4 PM and get your glimpse of the lovely city as you are transferred to the hotel.
In the evening, you will join other participants for a orientation by our tour operator followed by distribution of duffle bags and other goodies to allow you to pack your items for the journey.
|Day 2||Tuesday, August 6th 2019||Visit Pasupathinath Temple & Budhanilkantha Temple|
|Day 3||Wednesday, August 7th 2019|
Kathmandu – Syaprubeshi (by Helicopter)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to take a Heli-flight from Kathmandu to Syaprubeshi.
|Day 4||Thursday, August 8th 2019|
Drive Syaprubeshi – Kerung
After breakfast we drive to China border (Friendship bridge). After completion of custom formalities drive to Kerung. Overnight at Kerung in Guest House
|Day 5||Friday, August 9th 2019|
Drive Kerung to Saga
After breakfast you drive from Kerung to Saga. Overnight at Saga Guest House.
|Day 6||Saturday, August 10th 2019|
Drive Saga to Manasarovar
Today you will travel to Mansarovar via Prayang and Mayum La Pass (5200 m) and arrive at Hor Quo (4560 m). Lunch will be provided on the way. From Hor Quo you get to do a parikarma of Mansarovar Lake by drive and arrive at Chu Gompa for night halt.
Today is the day of lifetime as you will have the first sight of Holy Mt. Kailash and Holy Lake Mansarovar.
|Day 7||Sunday, August 11th 2019|
Yagnya & Srardh at Manasarovar
Today you will take part in ceremonies which has never ever been performed at Manasarovar before. You will have an opportunity to take part in:
|Day 8||Monday, August 12th 2019|
Continuation of Pooja
Today, you will once again be at the banks of the Holy Lake Manasarovar performing various spiritual ceremonies listed in the previous day. Overnight stay at Lake Manasarovar.
|Day 9||Tuesday, August 13th 2019|
Return to Darchen
In the morning, while the rest of the group starts their Kailash Outer Kora Parikrama, you will be shifted to Darchen base camp where you will spend the time until the group returns from Parikrama (circumambulation)
|Day 10||Wednesday, August 14th 2019|
Rest day – Darchen
Rest day at Darchen.
|Day 11||Thursday, August 15th 2019|
Rest day – Darchen
Rest day at Darchen. You will be joined by the participants who took part in the Parikrama (circumambulation) by the evening
|Day 12||Friday, August 16th 2019|
Drive to Saga
Drive to Saga after breakfast. Overnight stay at Saga.
|Day 13||Saturday, August 17th 2019|
Drive Saga to Syaprubesi
After breakfast, set off for a drive from Saga to Kerung (Syaprubesi). Driving time will be for about 7 hours. Overnight stay at Syaprubesi guest house.
|Day 14||Sunday, August 18th 2019|
Helicopter from Syaprubesi to Kathmandu
You will fly from Syaprubesi to Kathmandu by Helicopter. Lunch will be served at the hotel. Remaining day is free for rest or shopping.
|Day 15||Monday, August 19th 2019|
Depart from Kathmandu after breakfast
After breakfast, you are transferred to Kathmandu airport for your final departure.
- This year, Mohanji will meet all pilgrims directly at Mansarovar, and not at Kathmandu.
- Pilgrims will have an opportunity to participate in the special ceremonies in His presence. (refer to the itinerary)
- Pilgrims can also take dips in His presence and take His blessings. However please note that Mohanji may not be taking dips with the pilgrim group.
- 5 star hotel in Kathmandu on sharing basis
- Accommodation in Tibet using Guest Houses on sharing basis
- Mineral water throughout Kailash Yatra
- Kathmandu airport arrival and departure transfers by coach.
- Half-day Kathmandu sightseeing covering Pashupatinath Temple & Budanilkantha Temple by coach.
- In Tibet, land transfer by luxury bus
- Supporting truck to carry luggage, food, equipment etc.
- Highly qualified and experienced Sherpa staff throughout the trip
- Tibetan Guide.
- A highly qualified Medical Professional trained in handling medical care at high-altitude conditions
- Wilderness expert sharing insights about the land, tradition, culture it’s sacredness which has never been known to the outside world
- Table & Chair
- All necessary equipments
- Air compressor bag [Gammo Bag]
- First Aid Kit
- Oxygen Cylinder
Permit / Fees:
- Tibet permit
- Normal Chinese Visa fee
- Satellite Phone (will be charged as per the use)
- Local Mobile [Chinese] (will be charged as per the use)
- Walky Talky
- Windcheater Jacket & Pant
- Duffle bag
- Trip Certificate