You are cordially invited to our “Panch Tattwa” Retreat with Mohanji in India being held at the holy town of Kumbakonam in the heart of Tamil Nadu from 14th November till 21st November 2015.
The highlights of the retreat with Mohanji are detoxification, cleansing and purification on all levels – physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – and the various aspects and dimensions through the Panch Tattwa – the 5 basic elements which constitute a human body:
• Purify the earth (bhumi) element through diet
• Cleanse the water (jala) element through water therapy and yoga
• Cleanse and activate the air (vayu) element through pranayama (yogic breathing)
• Cleanse the ether (akasha) element through pilgrimages, meditation and satsang with Mohanji
• Use the fire (agni) element to burn all negativities and hindrances to evolution through a havan, a fire ceremony and Shaktipat
The daily yoga schedule for the retreat is structured in order to work on all the pancha tattwas activating and balancing the seven chakras (energy centres) in the body.
Mohanji will guide us towards liberation from bindings and also help us to go beyond the mind that prevents us from having direct insights into the Absolute Truth of our Being. Throughout the retreat, Mohanji works on diluting and burning accumulated karmic baggage, and elevating and raising our frequency. The constitutional changes are extremely potent and intense. The wisdom and clarity, which can only come from the consciousness of a true Master, go a long way towards helping us maintain a peaceful, stable and happy internal space, regardless of which circumstances and environment we might find ourselves in, long after the retreat is over. You will have a unique opportunity to experience joy, lightness and deep cleansing.
You will also have an opportunity to have some private one-on-one time with Mohanji to field your most personal questions and address specific issues in your life.
We will be staying at the Indeco Hotel, Swamimalai – a unique heritage hotel that has recreated the ambience of a traditional village from the 1800s. This hotel is India’s only winner of the Global Eco Tourism Award. With modern amenities and lawns, pools and conference rooms, the hotel is yet set in the midst of lush nature, flora and fauna, and home to several peacocks, geese, turkey and deer. The hotel is also within walking distance from the Kaveri river.
Kumbakonam, a hallowed location since time immemorial, is a spiritual and religious centre with a rich history and cultural legacy. The city has several thousand temples dedicated to Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu and several other deities within a 2-hour radius. Flanked by 2 rivers, Kaveri and Arasalar, plenty of beautiful nature spots surround the city, allowing us to soak in the ambience.
The daily routine is structured to allow sufficient time for visits to important spiritual centres in the vicinity. Key places to be visited include:
• Ancient temples in Kumbakonam such as Adi Kumbeswara temple (which lends its name to the town) and Sarangapani temple (largest temple of Lord Vishnu in Kumbakonam)
• Chidambaram Nataraja temple (Shiva temple dedicated to the ether element, akasha linga)
• Vaitheeswaran Temple (God of Healing, and also the home of Nadi astrology)
• Nandanar temple (a Shiva temple where Lord Shiva instructed Nandi to move, so as to allow clear darshan to an ardent devotee, Nandanar)
• Navagraha temples dedicated to Lord Shani (Thirunallar) and the Moon (Thingalur)
• Samadhi of Saint Thyagaraja (a composer saint, who was a great devotee of Lord Rama, and one of the trinity of the Carnatic music) at Thiruvaiyaru
This is an indicative list and the final list may include other temples, based on timing and the group energy.
We have a limited number of available seats. To secure your seat, we kindly request registration and payment to be completed latest by the 14th October 2015. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
To register and for more information please contact us at +919419196946 or email us at email@example.com