Kailash with Mohanji
“Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches his feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete..”
~ Shri. Brahmarishi Mohanji
Kailash Pilgrimage in Mohanji’s Words
Kailash! The world of Shiva! The world that encompasses all worlds! Only one thing really matters in this journey – GRACE.
Kailash stands in the middle of many mountains, like the eternal Shiva Linga. Clouds constantly perform “abhishek” (ritual bathing of the deity) on the Linga. The Shiva Linga represents the Supreme Lord, The Eternal Parabrahma. Only when Shiva calls can one touch the soil surrounding Kailash. It is the ultimate destination of every man. It is the abode of salvation, the ultimate dissolution. Kailash reflects everything that makes life on earth. Being one with Shiva! Being Shiva!
The abode becomes the Lord. In front of the “eyes” of a true devotee, Kailash attains the numerous bhaav (flavor) in accordance to the constitution of the one who witnesses it. The ever-shifting clouds form its costume. They also display the faces of celestial beings who come to worship the Mighty Shiva, as if welcoming them. The rare vermillion sky becomes the bindi between the eyebrows of Goddess Parvati (Lord Shiva’s consort). In the moonlit night, the garlands of the unpredictable winds become Shiva’s exhalations. Every stone, every cloud, every bit of air chants aloud “Om Namah: Shivaaya”! Only those who have the “eyes” to see and “ears” to hear will witness the glory of Shiva everywhere. Every breath is His grace. Only Grace Matters.
Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches his feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete.
When you talk about Kailash, it is our commitment for dissolution. Why do we take a pilgrimage so tough? Why does somebody go to Kailash at all? There is nothing to see except for some mountains. So, it can’t be for a visual effect. There is something happening within us that is what we are looking for, which is often intangible. You may not even know while it is happening. You will know about it later.
The whole earth is important. Yet, Kailash, just like our third eye, is supremely important, as the pillar or a key control point of the eternal universe. When a man touches his feet in the soil of Kailash, his journey of life becomes meaningful, fulfilled and his life becomes complete.
When you talk about Kailash, it is our commitment for dissolution. Why do we take a pilgrimage so tough? Why does somebody go to Kailash at all? There is nothing to see except for some mountains. So, it can’t be for a visual effect. There is something happening within us that is what we are looking for, which is often intangible. You may not even know while it is happening. You will know about it later. So, the effect of Shiva as a state rather than as a person, a being or a place, the state of Shiva is pure, unblemished, unsullied state of beingness, complete beingness and that is the state of Parabrahma. When I say beingness, you are in bliss even without any activity, even without any movement, even without anything. There is no need for an activity, a thought, or a word to have an experience. You are experience incarnated. That is a state we are looking for. A state where no thought, no word, no action but complete beingness. This is Kailash.
Various places of power exist in the world. Each opens up a different dimension in you. Amongst all those places, Kailash is incomparable. Kailash is the ultimate. Kailash is all about dissolution. Kailash is that you are “unmanifested.” Even karma cannot come in between over there. Kailash represents supreme consciousness without boundaries, without form, which is your original state.
Our trip to Kailash is an attempt to connect to and experience complete beingness. Shiva shakes us up, removes all our masks, and kind of makes us completely naked. When we go to Kailash, our baggage gets dropped or whatever is not Shiva gets removed to the level or extent we are ready. That is the part that goes out. With a visit to Kailash, we are making a statement or commitment to Shiva, “I am ready to be You completely. You and I are one” which will be beyond karma – a statement or a commitment for complete dissolution.
Happy Journey! May the Supreme Lord Shiva make your journey of life successful and fulfilling!
Mohanji’s Message to the Pilgrims
Kailash is one of the major power centres on Earth. The Kailash journey is a life in itself. Kailash represents stillness. The state of Shiva is stillness. When we take an unsettled mind to a still environment, we need to empty it so much so that it can attain the state of stillness which the location represents.
Mind should be free – When I say mind should be free, it does not mean abandonment of duties and responsibilities. It means you have thought about your duties and responsibilities, recognised them and settled them properly and satisfactorily before embarking on this most sacred and transformational journey of a lifetime. Do not keep anything unfinished or unsettled and do not leave any loose ends before this ultimate journey any man can take in one lifetime.
In particular the following:
- If you owe anything to anybody, be it money, time, promises, etc.
- If you have commitments of any kind which you had ignored or overlooked
- If you have anger, hatred, enmity or ill feelings about something or somebody
- If you are supporting somebody with money, time or personal care
Keep your body, mind and intellect clean and tidy.
- Eat healthy food – food that was exposed to the sun, non-dairy, non-animal products.
- Avoid unnecessary emotions, judgments, criticism, jealousy, hatred and opinions. Do not indulge in alcohol or any intoxicants as well as animal products
- Avoid the company that gives you stress and negativism. Opt for company of people who are positive in nature.
- Do not read materials or listen to that are negative in nature. Avoid all kinds of negative impressions and inputs. Do not read or discuss materials that are negative in nature.
Before you embark on a journey such as Kailash and before you enter it’s sacred space, make yourself eligible to receive the maximum by freeing, settling and concluding physical, emotional and mental activities or commitments properly.
Why you should attend
The focus of the Kailash with Mohanji pilgrimage is intense spiritual transformation and purification. Transformation and purification happens on all levels – physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual – and on various aspects and dimensions:
- Participating in Kailash with Mohanji pilgrimage is a rare opportunity for any spiritual seeker; while many yearn for this throughout their lifetime, only a select few are able to fulfill this desire
- Further, to take a holy dip in the Manasarovar (the lake built by Lord Brahma for the Gods) in the consciousness of a Master is an enormous blessing
- In a small group, you will be in close proximity to Shri Brahmarishi Mohanji and bask in his energy and loving grace that flows through him in abundance
- You will get to experience the grandeur of Kailash from a different perspective, thanks to Shri Brahmarishi Mohanji’s guidance and presence.
- The emotional and spiritual cleansing from this pilgrimage will alter your approach to life, depending on your receptivity. A new perspective will help you understand how to blend spirituality into your daily material life, and appreciate that spirituality does not necessarily mean an ascetic existence
- First level of awareness building and cleansing is through discourses with Shri Brahmarishi Mohanji. While his presence alone has a very intense purifying effect, satsang is a beautiful medium for this transfer and connection. He delivers knowledge and guidance with directness and simplicity, perfectly tuned to each individual’s requirements.
- Pilgrimage and visits to places of sanctity and power have a lot of value in this cleansing. As we imbibe the energy of those places, especially in the presence of a powerful Master, they affect subtle transformations in us.
Throughout the pilgrimage, Shri Brahmarishi Mohanji works on diluting and burning accumulated karmic baggage, and elevating and raising our frequency. The constitutional changes are extremely potent and intense. The wisdom and clarity, which can only come from the consciousness of a true Master, goes a long way towards helping us maintain a peaceful, stable and happy internal space, regardless of which circumstances and environment we might find ourselves in, long after the pilgrimage is over.