Why you should attend?
Machu Picchu – one of those rare sacred spiritual powerhouses that combines exquisite natural beauty, intricate and complex human architectural prowess along with an imposing physical presence that is largely untouched by human progress. It remains as spectacular now as it was during the heights of the Inca Empire.
So why do pilgrims from around the world flock to this isolated site? More than the physical beauty, there is ample evidence that from its very beginning, Machu Picchu had great spiritual significance. Its location was likely chosen in part because of its proximity to mountains and a river considered sacred by the Incas. Its plazas include multiple shrines, temples and carved stones, some of which are oriented to astronomical events such as the winter and summer solstices and spring and fall equinoxes.
The combination of the saturated Shakti energy of Machu Picchu and Mohanji’s loving presence makes this pilgrimage all about intense spiritual transformation with a focus on stability and grounding.
- A rare opportunity to experience the grandeur of Machu Picchu from a spiritual perspective, thanks to Mohanji’s guidance and presence
- Being a powerful energy vortex, Machu Picchu opens and resonates with ALL of the Chakras.
- Deep cleansing through sacred ceremonies including Pachamama (ceremony to Mother Earth) and offering your deepest gratitude to the Divine
- Activate the loving Mother energies in you, so that you cope with all situations with equanimity and compassion, esp. in the current times of emotional volatility and violence
- A distinct increase in awareness, accentuating your ability to be in the present moment
In short, the emotional and spiritual cleansing from this pilgrimage will alter your approach to life, depending on your receptivity.
Through discourses and Q&A sessions during the trip, Mohanji delivers knowledge and guidance with directness and simplicity, perfectly tuned to each individual’s requirements.
Throughout the pilgrimage, Mohanji works on diluting and burning accumulated karmic baggage, and elevating and raising our frequency. The wisdom and clarity, which can only come from the consciousness of a true Master, go a long way towards helping us maintain a peaceful, stable and happy internal space long after the pilgrimage is over.
Machu Picchu, an Inca citadel located in the Andes Mountains of Peru, is one of the world’s most well-known sacred places. A marvel of human engineering melded perfectly into a natural setting of profound beauty, it’s no wonder this place has been adopted as a pilgrimage destination for spiritual seekers of all races and beliefs. It is also known as the tourist Mecca
The citadel of Machu Picchu, meaning “old peak” in the native Quechua language, is named for the mountain on which it sits. It looms 2,000 feet above the serpentine Urubamba River in the tropical mountain forest of the upper Amazon basin. It is recognized as a feat of architectural planning, engineering and stonemasonry and was built without the use of iron tools or draught animals.
To the Inca, the world and its environment were sacred. “Pachamama,” mother earth, cared for them, and they in turn were responsible for her care. The Inca believed the spirits of their creator resided in the natural elements—the sun, the moon, the earth, mountains, rivers, rocks, trees, wind—and they erected temples and other ritual spaces to honor these spirits, including many at Machu Picchu. The Incas’ harmonious relationship with nature is evident in the way the structures of Machu Picchu blend rather than compete with the extraordinary natural beauty of the setting.
A visit to Machu Picchu is to be considered as a very sacred pilgrimage. People who have gone to past yatras with Shri Brahmarishi Mohanji can attest to the spiritual transformation that it has brought about in their lives. It is important that people with the right attitude and bhaav (devotion) join the trip so that the group energy is conducive to everyone’s spiritual upliftment. In particular, it is our endeavour to create a encouraging spiritual space in the spirit of sangha (spiritual family) where the participants support each other in their transformations to derive the maximum benefit from this pilgrimage.
In keeping with that objective, the registration process for Machu Picchu with Mohanji 2018 will be as under:
- We request the applicant to fill up & submit the application form online
- We will go through the application and evaluate it for selection. In case of queries or doubts, they may request the applicant for additional information to supplement the application
- Based on the answers given in the application, we will decide on the suitability of the applicant to join the group and inform the applicant accordingly.
Once the applicant has been approved, the registration process can proceed towards payment and registration completion.